Knowledge is Power
One of the most important ways to treat your condition is to know everything you can about it. The more you know, the more options there are for you.
There are many useful sites for advice on obstructive sleep apnea and other common sleep disorders. These are not comprehensive, but should get you started in the right direction.
Follow us on Facebook . You’ll find helpful information, see what we are doing in the community, hear from our clients and feel free to ask us questions!
- Wikipedia’s entry is a good start.
- Canadian Sleep Society
- Sleep Education
- Philips Respironics patient info here.
- SleepMed Inc. – the ARES Sleep Device
- Canadian Lung Association
- Heart and Stroke Site – Heart Health Risk Assessment
- Stroke – from the ACLS Training Centre – Resource Guide
- Shift work sleep disorder – an increasingly common problem