Sleep Health Assessment
Book now to get complete, personalized answers about your sleep health
If you’re suffering from symptoms like snoring, tiredness, headaches, and more, it’s time to find out if you have Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Our Sleep Health Assessment is the most comprehensive, personalized assessment for sleep apnea in the Maritimes. It’s designed to:
- Provide insight into where you score on important factors in sleep health
- Provide you with answers and personalized solutions should you have sleep apnea
- Empower you to make informed decisions about your health
- Provide you with comprehensive support through the entire process
If you have sleep apnea, our Sleep Health Assessment is the first step toward getting more out of your waking hours. Schedule your appointment now!
Here’s how it works in 5 simple steps:
1. Book your appointment
- Conveniently book your home sleep assessment using our online scheduler. You can choose the most convenient clinic location and appointment time/date.
2. Get to know each other
- During your appointment, one of our Patient Care Coordinators will:
- Review your symptoms and your goals
- Assess your risk for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Educate you on what sleep apnea is and the health risks of leaving it untreated
- Show you how to properly use home sleep test equipment
- Explain what the equipment is measuring and why
- Show you an example of the results
- You’ll receive a takeaway information package that recaps everything discussed during the appointment. This will enable you to successfully complete your home sleep test.
3. Test from the comfort of bed
- Get tested for sleep apnea quickly and from the comfort of home with our easy-to-use device
- Return the device for analysis the next day
- A third party professionally scores your results
- We translate your results into a personalized, easy-to-understand report
4. Review your results
- We take care of sharing the results with your doctor so they can confirm your diagnosis and write you a prescription for therapy, if required
- We send you your personalized report with your results explained in plain language. This report will provide insight into your results and where you score on important factors in sleep health
5. Personalize your therapy
- If your doctor confirms your Obstructive Sleep Apnea diagnosis, one of our expert clinicians will book an appointment with you to:
- Review your results of your home sleep test, including your personalized report
- Review your treatment options based on your diagnosis and your doctor’s recommendations
- During this appointment, if your doctor prescribes CPAP therapy, you will also:
- Select your CPAP machine
- Identify the correct mask and accessories to ensure your comfort
- Determine the right air pressure
- Receive expert guidance on how to use your machine to ensure your success
- Get personalized advice on adjusting to therapy
- Receive help navigating the insurance process
- Book personalized follow ups with your clinician to check-in on your progress and support you through the early days of treatment
The Sleep Health Assessment is $75, which you’ll pay at your first appointment. If your doctor confirms your sleep apnea diagnosis, this will be applied to the purchase of your CPAP therapy device as a non-refundable deposit.
At The Snore Shop, our goal is to help you get more out of your waking hours through sleep apnea assessment and treatment. Sleep apnea is a common but serious condition, and if left untreated, can result in a variety of symptoms and health risks. Fortunately, sleep apnea is treatable and we’re here to help you experience the benefits.
Your journey starts here. We’re ready when you are
A better tomorrow is possible and it’s up to you to take the first step. From there, The Snore Shop will be there with you every breath of the way. Book your sleep health assessment now!