Find out if you’re at risk for sleep apnea: take the quiz
Take this short quiz to find out if you’re at risk for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), a common but serious medical condition caused by breathing interruptions while you sleep. This can prevent you from getting enough oxygen, which can lead to unpleasant symptoms and health risks.
These questions are clinically validated and were developed by Dr. F. Chung and her group out of the University of Toronto. This quiz is used throughout the world in hospitals and medical centres to help evaluate sleep apnea risk. (ref: Anesthesiology 2008; 108:812–21)
By taking the quiz, you’re taking an important first step toward answers about your sleep health.
At risk for sleep apnea? Book your Sleep Health Assessment today!
- If you’re at risk for sleep apnea, it’s time to book a Sleep Health Assessment.
- At your appointment, we’ll discuss your sleep apnea risk and set you up with a home sleep test.
- Wear the home sleep testing device that night. We collect the data from the comfort of your bed!
- Return the device to the clinic the next morning.
- We’ll process your results and send them to your doctor. Your doctor will confirm your diagnosis and write a prescription, if needed.
- We’ll provide you with a personalized report containing the sleep health insights we collected. We provide support and advice every step of the way.
Learn more about the Sleep Health Assessment and book yours today!