Get complete, personalized answers about your sleep health
Schedule your Sleep Health Assessment online using the link below. You’ll be taken to a calendar where you can choose your preferred location, date, and time. Here’s how our Sleep Health Assessment works:
- During your appointment, one of our Patient Care Coordinators will review your symptoms and your goals, provide education on Obstructive Sleep Apnea, and demonstrate how to properly use the home sleep test equipment
- You’ll receive a takeaway information package that recaps everything discussed during the appointment.
- You’ll wear the home sleep testing device that night. It ensures we collect the data we need, all from the comfort of your own bed!
- You’ll return the device to the clinic by 10:30am next morning for us to process your results.
- We send your results to your doctor to have them confirm your diagnosis and write a prescription, if needed.
- We’ll provide you with an easy-to-understand, personalized report containing your sleep health insights.
- If your doctor confirms your sleep apnea diagnosis, our clinicians will meet with you to review your results and treatment options. We provide expert advice every step of the way.
The Sleep Health Assessment is $75, which you’ll pay at your first appointment. If your doctor confirms your sleep apnea diagnosis, this will be applied to the purchase of your CPAP therapy device as a non-refundable deposit.
Ready to get started? Schedule your appointment now!
To learn more about the Sleep Health Assessment, click here.