Do You Have Sleep Apnea?
Book a Home Sleep Test at The Snore Shop: Experts in Sleep Apnea Testing and CPAP Therapy
If you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms, you may have Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), a serious but treatable medical condition that causes you to stop breathing while you sleep.
The Snore Shop makes it quick and easy to be assessed for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) with a home sleep test. Simply find a clinic location near you and schedule your sleep test online:
How The Home Sleep Test Works
Once you book an appointment for your home sleep test:
- Our experts at the clinic nearest you will set you up with a home sleep test.
- You’ll wear the home sleep testing device that night. It ensures we collect the data we need, all from the comfort of your own bed!
- You return the device to the clinic for us to process your results.
- We send your results to your doctor to have them confirm your diagnosis and write a prescription, if needed.
Why Should I Get Tested?
By getting tested, you’re taking control of your health and wellbeing. If left untreated, research suggests that patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA):
- Are 2.5x more likely to get cancer 1
- Are 4x more likely to have a stroke 1
- Have a 4x higher mortality rate 1
- Are up to 15x more likely to be in a traffic accident 2
Research also connects OSA with a variety of other illnesses:
- Up to 83% of patients with high blood pressure also have OSA 3,4
- 48% of patients with type 2 diabetes also have OSA 5
- Up to 40% of patients with depression also have OSA 6
The good news is that OSA is treatable and the benefits are many!
CPAP Therapy: The Gold Standard for Treating OSA
If you have Obstructive Sleep Apnea, CPAP therapy is considered the most effective treatment. Once we have your test results, we’ll work with you and your doctor to determine the best course of action to address your symptoms and protect your health.
If your doctor prescribes CPAP, we’ll help you every step of the way – from selecting a machine and mask, to helping you adapt to treatment, and providing continuing care.
Our patients often describe CPAP therapy as life changing, and for good reason. Benefits of CPAP therapy include:
Take Control of Your Health: Schedule Your Sleep Test Now
If you suspect you may have Obstructive Sleep Apnea, it’s time to get to the root cause of your symptoms and find a solution. The first step is completing your home sleep test with The Snore Shop. Book online by choosing the clinic location nearest you and a date and time:
1. Marshall et al. J Clin Sleep Med 2015
2. Horstmann et al. Sleep 2000
3. Logan et al. J Hypertens 2001
4. Sjostrom et al. Thorax 2002
5. Einhorn et al. Endocr Pract. 2007
6. Basta et al. J Clin Sleep Med 2008