Have you been contacted to book an appointment to receive your replacement part from Philips? We know you may have questions about how the process will unfold. To help make the experience as smooth as possible, we’ve answered the most frequently asked questions below.
• Q: I’m having trouble using the online booking tool to schedule my appointment. What should I do?
• A: Click the link in the email you received from us and try refreshing the page. If you’re still having trouble, you can call and leave us a message at 1-782-482-1405. Our team will call you back to schedule your appointment.
• Q: I need to change my appointment time. What should I do?
• A: The fastest way to change your appointment is to use the online booking tool. There will be a link in your appointment confirmation email. Or, you can call and leave us a message at 1-782-482-1405. Our team will call you back to reschedule as soon as possible.
• Q: My appointment isn’t at my usual clinic location. Why?
• A: To streamline the process, we are hosting all recall-related appointments at our Bedford location. Your appointment will take place at 26 Peakview Way, in Hemlock Square, Bedford, Nova Scotia. You will find us at Unit 1410 (next to the Honey & Ginger Wellness Store). Get Google Maps directions here.
• Q: I haven’t been contacted about my appointment yet. Where am I on the list?
A: We are reaching out to individual patients as we receive their replacement parts from Philips. Due to inventory constraints impacting the availability of CPAP devices globally, Philips is not able to replace all parts at once. Philips expects the program to take several months. They will regularly send us replacement parts corresponding to your individual registry. Once we receive your replacement part, we will contact you directly to book an appointment to complete the process. Please note that this is the only way to book your appointment.
Don’t see your question answered here? Call us at 1-782-482-1405 and leave a message. Our team will return your call as soon as possible.
Please note that due to anticipated call volumes, this phone number is dedicated to patients who have been contacted for their replacement appointments.
It is important to remember that the recall and its challenges are beyond our clinical team’s control. Our team of professional clinicians and administrators dedicate themselves each day to providing the best care to our patients. We kindly ask for your consideration of their efforts in your interactions with them.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this important process on behalf of Philips.